East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 24 September 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to north 25 near noon Monday.
Showers overnight and Monday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 24 September 2023
Tonight and Monday. Seas 2 to 3 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 24 September 2023
Tuesday Wind north 15 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind west 15 knots.
Thursday Wind west 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 July 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 24 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5130N 4930W to 5245N 4930W to 5915N 5700W to 5955N
5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 24 September 2023 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 1014 mb located over Northeast Gulf.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Monday departing low 1010 mb located east of the
At 3:30 p.m. NDT Monday approaching ridge located over the Gulf
of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: