Issued 08:00 PM NDT 27 September 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 25 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 27 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4835N 5300W to 5230N 4745W to 5430N 4800W to 5615N 5000W to 5845N
5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near 4950N 5750W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northwest of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 27 September 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located east of
the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: