Issued 03:00 AM ADT 12 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeasterly 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Showers today this evening and Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 11 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5300N 4900W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 6020N
5800W to 6105N 5325W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5050N 5910W to Newfoundland near 4955N 5740W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 12 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern New Brunswick.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1011 mb located over East Scotian
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1012 mb located near Sable Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: