Issued 08:00 PM ADT 06 June 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 near midnight and to westerly 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Showers ending Wednesday morning. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday afternoon.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 06 June 2023
Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 06 June 2023
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming westerly 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 6 June 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 6 June 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5056N 5854W to Newfoundland near
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 6 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4701N 5520W to 4550N 5300W to 4700N 4800W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5725N 5245W to 5915N 4830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 6 June 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 990 mb located over the Maritimes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 1002 mb located over the Maritimes.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:06 AM ADT 7 June 2023 Marine interests are advised that gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: