Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots with gusts to 25 in the channels. Wind becoming westerly 15 early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming easterly 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
Showers and fog patches beginning this evening.
Temperatures plus 17 rising to plus 25 this afternoon then falling to plus 14 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Labrador Sea to
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1002 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1002 mb located over southern Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: