Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 15 Sunday afternoon with gusts to 25 in the channels Sunday late in the day.
Fog forming late overnight and dissipating Sunday morning.
Low tonight plus 6. High Sunday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located south of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located north of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low located over Labrador.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:24 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Post-tropical storm Humberto has moved east of Canadian forecast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: