Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 June 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 near noon then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this evening. Wind northeast 10 to 15 Sunday.
Rain ending this evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Temperatures near plus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located over the
southwestern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Labrador.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located over the northern Gulf of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:50 AM ADT 3 June 2023 A band of strong to gale force northeasterlies will persist over
northern and western forecast waters today. Strong to possibly gale
force northeasterlies will persist over western waters into Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Grand Manan, Lurcher, Northumberland Strait - western half, Chaleur -
Miscou - eastern half, Gulf - Magdalen and Anticosti - southeastern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: