Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 17 June 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming westerly 10 to 15 knots Tuesday morning.
Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
High today plus 18. Low tonight plus 10. High Tuesday plus 19.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 17 June 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located from
Anticosti Island to Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1010 mb located over southern Nova
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1006 mb located over southern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing low 1005 mb located east
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
- Date modified: