Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 June 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming south 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then backing to southeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Showers and fog patches beginning early Friday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
High today plus 22. Low tonight plus 11. High Friday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 June 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough from low located over the southern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough from low located from Northumberland
Strait to Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday intensifying low 994 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: