Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 10 August 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeasterly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon. Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Showers ending Thursday morning. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
High today plus 20. Low tonight plus 15. High Thursday plus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 10 August 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over the southern Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the St. Lawrence
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: