Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 May 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming south 15 Saturday afternoon.
Low tonight plus 5. High Saturday plus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1002 mb located over southern
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located west of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:13 PM ADT 20 May 2022 Gale force northeasterly winds over southeastern waters will diminish
this evening as a low pressure system over Southern Laurentian Fan
moves eastward away from the district.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope and Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: