Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots near noon and to southerly 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then veering to northwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending this morning. Showers tonight and showers Tuesday morning and afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches overnight.
High today plus 23. Low tonight plus 18. High Tuesday plus 23.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 18 August 2019 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from James Bay to the
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located from Quebec to New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: