Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 11 July 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southerly 15 to 20 late this evening. Wind southerly 15 to 20 Sunday.
Showers and fog patches.
Low tonight plus 17. High Sunday plus 22.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 11 July 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 998 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low 994 mb located over the Quebec Lower
Marine Weather StatementIssued 8:02 PM ADT 11 July 2020 Tropical cyclone information..
A strong southerly flow over southwestern slope waters will give
marginal gales overnight tonight.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank and West Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: