Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2019
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 14 November 2019 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over the southeastern
By 3:00 a.m. AST Friday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. AST Friday trough located over Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Friday trough located from Labrador to New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:54 PM AST 14 November 2019 Winds will increase to strong to gale force southwesterlies overnight
tonight and Friday, as a trough approaches from the west.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Fundy, Grand Manan, Lurcher, southwestern shore, eastern shore,
Fourchu, Banquereau - northern half, Cabot Strait, Northumberland
Strait, Gulf - Magdalen, and Anticosti - eastern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: