Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM AST 01 November 2020
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 21 January 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. AST today low 970 mb located south of Laurentian Fan.
By 3:00 a.m. AST Friday departing low 980 mb located over the
northern Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. AST Friday low 1000 mb located south of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Friday low 990 mb located east of Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:49 AM AST 21 January 2021 A low pressure system south of Laurentian Fan will track
northeastward away from the district today. Gale to storm force
northerlies over southernmost waters will diminish tonight in the
wake of the low.
Marine interests are advised that a storm warning is in effect for
Laurentian Fan - southeastern half. Gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - eastern half and Laurentian Fan - northwestern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: