Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 07 August 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Saturday.
High today plus 25. Low tonight plus 17. High Saturday plus 25.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 7 August 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the northeastern Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located east of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located from Maine to Laurentian
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the southern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:42 AM ADT 7 August 2020 Marine interests are advised that the gale warning for Anticosti -
western half is no longer in effect.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: