Banquereau - southern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 12 May 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots tonight and Thursday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 12 May 2021
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres building to 2 to 3 late overnight then subsiding to 1 to 2 Thursday afternoon.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 12 May 2021
Friday Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind northwest 15 knots.
Sunday Wind north 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 12 May 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4957N 5532W to 5115N 5015W to 5155N 4910W to 5525N 5040W to 5555N
4950W to 5630N 4515W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 May estimated from Quebec near
5038N 5927W to Newfoundland near 5004N 5738W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 12 May 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the southern Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located east of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located west of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: