Anticosti - northwestern half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 06 June 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 15 late overnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Showers tonight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 5 June 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4638N 5311W to 4600N 4700W to 4610N 4445W to 4830N 4330W to 5125N
4450W to 5500N 5030W to 5900N 5730W to 6130N 5630W to 5800N 4800W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5015N 6036W to Newfoundland near 4855N 5827W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 6 June 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1005 mb located over Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1002 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 1002 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low 1002 mb located over Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southeastern Newfoundland.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:55 AM ADT 6 June 2020 A broad low pressure system currently over Southern Gulf of St
Lawrence will track over New England today and south of Nova Scotia
tonight into Sunday. Strong to gale force southerlies are expected
over the slope waters while strong to possibly gale force
northeasterlies are expected over the Gulf waters on Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: