Anticosti - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 July 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to south 15 to 20 knots this afternoon with gusts to 25 in the Honguedo Strait. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 Saturday morning.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Saturday morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:12 PM EDT 2 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5412W to 4605N 5335W to 4605N 5100W to 4705N 4505W to
Newfoundland near 4850N 4440W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5123N 5754W to Newfoundland near 5041N 5716W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 July 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located south of East Scotian Slope.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located south of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today cold front located from Banquereau to
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today merging cold front located south of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: