South Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 05 August 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots and locally gusts to 30 along the coast late this evening. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 Friday afternoon except southwest 20 over southern sections.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 5 August 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Aug estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5222N 5538W to 5245N 5445W to 5400N 5300W to 5515N 5215W to
5755N 5555W to 5900N 5800W to 6045N 5130W to 5825N 4600W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northwest of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 5 August 2021 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Labrador.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the South Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: