Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 25 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 15 to 20 knots late this afternoon then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Maritimes to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from Long
Island to the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching low 1006 mb located over
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: