Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 June 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 20 over eastern sections. Wind diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Saturday.
Showers ending Saturday morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 June 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday weakening trough located on a line
north-south over the eastern Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday high 1020 mb located over Quebec.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: