Issued 03:30 PM NDT 15 July 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind variable 10 to 15 Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 6010N 6425W to 6030N 6245W
then northward. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 15 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5305W to 5055N 4735W to 5445N 4850W to 6030N 5930W to 6115N
5830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5840W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountLess than 10 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 15 July 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Grand Banks.
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over Belle
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: