Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 25 September 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northeasterly 15 this afternoon and to light this evening. Wind light Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 10:00 AM ADT 25 September 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 25 September 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing trough located south of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday building ridge located over the central
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: