Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 near noon then becoming variable 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to west 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers and fog patches ending near noon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 June 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low located near Banquereau.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Labrador to Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located from Newfoundland
to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located southwest of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:42 AM ADT 23 June 2021 The remains of Claudette have weakened further and are no longer in
the maritime marine region. This is the last message regarding set
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: