Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 May 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwesterly 10 to 15 knots near midnight and to southerly 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 May 2023
Wednesday Wind southwest 25 knots.
Thursday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots becoming northeast 20 late in the day.
Friday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5045N 5901W to Newfoundland near
5050N 5703W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 May 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the Maritimes.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over the western Gulf of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:21 PM ADT 29 May 2023 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have now ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: