Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 September 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwesterly 15 to 20 knots backing to southwesterly 15 to 20 near noon Friday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 September 2022
Saturday Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots veering to northerly 20 late in the day.
Sunday Wind northerly 20 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind northwest 15 knots backing to southwest 20.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 September 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located over New England.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday quasi-stationary ridge located over the
central Marine District.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: