Mid Labrador Coast
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 06 July 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southeast 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers tonight and Thursday morning. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 6 July 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5743N 6141W to 5800N 6037W
then northeastward. Sea ice north then west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 6 July 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4729N 5246W to 4845N 5110W to 5300N 4830W to 5655N 5015W to 5750N
4640W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5117N 5834W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 6 July 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today departing low 1004 mb located over the East
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: