Issued 09:30 PM NDT 27 March 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light tonight and Tuesday.
Temperatures near minus 4 tonight falling to minus 5 Tuesday morning. High Tuesday zero.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 27 March 2023
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind light.
Friday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 27 March 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday Consolidated first-year ice.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 March 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4641N 5304W to 4658N 5104W
to 4834N 5122W to 5041N 5434W to 5421N 5302W to 5803N 5756W then
northeastward. Sea ice north then west of the ice edge.
Consolidated first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 27 March 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
North Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: