Issued 09:30 AM NDT 21 September 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday morning and to variable 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 21 September 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the East Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT today ridge located east of the East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the North Labrador Coast.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over the Northwest Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: