Issued 09:30 AM NDT 22 September 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon and to variable 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind variable 10 to 15 Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 22 September 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 995 mb located over the Northwest
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary low 995 mb located near
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:13 AM NDT 22 September 2021 A low pressure system over the Northwest Labrador Sea will track
eastward today and depart the district this evening. Strong to gale
force northwesterly winds will develop over northern waters behind
the low today.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: