Issued 09:30 AM NDT 19 June 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming south 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 June 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5423N 5736W to 5415N
5615W to 5515N 5732W to Labrador near 5508N 5858W. Sea ice within
the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5810N 6227W to 5806N
6049W then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 19 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough located over Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 AM NDT 19 June 2021 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: