Issued 04:00 AM NDT 02 August 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 25 this morning then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 2 August 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 987 mb located over
the western East Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:20 PM NDT 1 August 2021 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: