Issued 09:30 PM NDT 13 April 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 9. High Wednesday plus 1. Temperatures falling to minus 2 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 April 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4958N 5530W to 5124N 5355W
to 5419N 5139W to 5619N 5637W to 5803N 5824W then northeastward. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
Consolidated first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 13 April 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Mid Labrador Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the South Labrador Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:27 PM NDT 13 April 2021 Marine interests are advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for the Northwest Labrador Sea and the East Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: