Issued 09:30 PM NDT 23 October 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeast 15 knots veering to southwest 20 Thursday evening.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 23 October 2019
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Saturday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 23 October 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 1003 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Thursday low 1002 mb located over southeastern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:22 PM NDT 23 October 2019 A low pressure system will approach from the southwest tonight and
cross Southeastern Labrador on Thursday. Strong to gale force south
to southeasterlies are expected to develop ahead of the low on
Marine interests are advised gale warnings are in effect for South
Labrador Coast, Mid Labrador Coast, South Labrador Sea, and East
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: