Issued 04:00 AM NDT 27 September 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 20 knots becoming southwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to light Tuesday morning.
Rain ending overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 27 September 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over northern Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday dissipating ridge located east of the
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough located west of Labrador.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Mid Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: