Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 03:30 PM NST 05 December 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southeast 15 late overnight. Wind southeast 15 Tuesday.
Temperatures minus 2 to plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth new ice along parts of the coasts.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 5 December 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5149N 5612W to 5130N 5500W to 5130N 5300W to 5230N 5245W to
5400N 5300W to 5815N 5515W to 6000N 5310W to 5745N 4700W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NST 5 December 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. NST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank - northwestern half
- Funk Island Bank - southeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - eastern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: