Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 09 June 2023
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots Saturday morning.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 09 June 2023
Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
Today Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre.
Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
Today Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 09 June 2023
Sunday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots backing to westerly 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Monday Wind west 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late in the day.
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to southerly 15 to 20.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 9 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 9 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 8 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 9 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4701N 5520W to 4550N 5300W to 4700N 4800W to 5055N 4705W to 5725N
5245W to 5915N 4830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 9 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 9 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1004 mb located over southern
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 999 mb located over the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: