Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 04 October 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots Thursday morning and to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 4 October 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
4932N 5511W to 5130N 5000W to 5315N 5000W to 5915N 5700W to 6000N
5210W to 5735N 4530W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 4 October 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the central Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the eastern Marine District.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: