Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM AST 01 November 2020
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 11 April 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from New Brunswick to East
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening ridge located over the
southwestern Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 998 mb located over Banquereau.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 998 mb located south of Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:50 AM ADT 11 April 2021 A low pressure system near Southeastern Newfoundland will move to lie
over Banquereau this afternoon then eventually south of Laurentian
Fan Monday morning. Winds increase to strong to gale force
northeasterly north of the low.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Gulf-Magdalen-northeastern half and Anticosti - eastern half.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - northwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: