Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 04 October 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming easterly 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers Wednesday evening. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Low tonight plus 6. High Wednesday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 4 October 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located south of the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Georges Bank to
East Scotian Slope.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the central Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing ridge located east of the
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: