Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 June 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 early this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon.
High today plus 20. Low tonight plus 11. High Thursday plus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 June 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
West Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located from Newfoundland
to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located southwest of the
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located over the Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:42 AM ADT 23 June 2021 The remains of Claudette have weakened further and are no longer in
the maritime marine region. This is the last message regarding set
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: