Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 27 January 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located from Georges Bank to
By 10:00 a.m. AST Friday ridge located over the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. AST Friday cold front located from Maine to the Quebec
Lower North Shore.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Friday cold front located from the Gulf of Maine
to the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. AST Saturday approaching low located east of Cape
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:53 PM AST 27 January 2022 A cold frontal trough will move into the Gulf of St. Lawrence tonight
into Thursday. This will give strong to gale force southwesterlies
for the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Anticosti - southeastern half. Freezing spray warnings are in effect
for Fundy, Gulf-Magdalen, Chaleur-Miscou - eastern half and
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: