Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 20 January 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. AST today departing low 1007 mb located northeast of
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:30 p.m. AST today trough from low located near Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. AST Friday departing trough from low located on a
line northeast-southwest over Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight approaching ridge located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:08 PM AST 20 January 2022 Freezing spray warnings are in effect for Grand Manan, Lurcher,
southwestern shore, eastern shore - western half, Gulf - Magdalen,
Chaleur - Miscou, and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: