Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 24 September 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots Saturday morning.
Scattered showers Saturday. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Saturday morning.
High today plus 23. Low tonight plus 13. High Saturday plus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 24 September 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the southeastern Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the southeastern Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over New England.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: