Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. AST today departing low 985 mb located south of
At 3:30 p.m. AST Monday low 1003 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
At 3:30 p.m. AST today trough located from Anticosti Island to
the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:00 a.m. AST Monday trough located from Newfoundland to East
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:56 AM AST 23 January 2022 A deep low pressure system south of Laurentian Fan will move away
from the district this morning. Gale force northeasterlies north of
the low will diminish this morning. A second low pressure system will
move over Laurentian Fan Monday afternoon giving strong to gale force
southeasterlies ahead of it.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - southeastern half, and Laurentian Fan.
A freezing spray warning is in effect for Anticosti - northwestern
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: