West Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 19 October 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind north 15 knots increasing to north 20 late this morning then diminishing to north 15 Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 October 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7230N 7535W to 7325N
7405W to 7410N 7735W to 7540N 7355W then northeast. Sea ice west of
the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 19 October 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday dissipating low 1011 mb located at 71N 57W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday high 1025 mb located at 65N 70W.
By 0000 UTC Monday high 1025 mb located at 66N 63W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday low 992 mb located near Lake Winnipeg.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 64N 91W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Funk Island Bank - northern half
- Funk Island Bank - southern half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: