Ungava - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 21 June 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 25 knots increasing to southeast 40 late Tuesday morning then veering to southwest 35 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday morning. Fog Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 June 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth first-year ice except 5 tenths first-year ice in the extreme
Warnings (In effect)
Ungava - eastern halfIssued 5:30 PM EDT 21 June 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 22 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday intensifying low 971 mb located at 58N 71W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday dissipating low 983 mb located over northern
At 1200 UTC Tuesday intensifying low 991 mb located at 69N 110W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 979 mb located at 63N 95W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: