Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 17 May 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 30 knots diminishing to south 15 late overnight then veering to west 15 early Tuesday afternoon. Wind increasing to west 20 Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning near midnight changing to flurries Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Bergy water except 2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the southeastern section. 7 tenths first-year ice including a
trace of old ice along the Baffin coast in the western section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2020 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: