Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 AM EST 19 January 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 25 knots diminishing to west 15 this afternoon then backing to southwest 20 late overnight. Wind veering to northwest 15 Monday afternoon then diminishing to light Monday evening.
Flurries ending near noon Monday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 20 rising to minus 15 Monday morning then falling to minus 21 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 18 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 tenths grey-white ice including 1 tenth first-year ice except 9
plus tenths first-year ice in the southern section west of Killiniq.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: